International expertise in helping poultry producers save money and maximise yields by:
- Reviewing and improving existing poultry production facilities; equipment and “farm to shop” work flows. To improve yields and reduce costs
- Planning new poultry production facilities from ground to ceiling; advising on cost efficient machinery selection; designing sites and layouts for initial requirements but also for potential future ramp-up/expansion
Stork poultry processing equipment in a factory
Wide ranging expertise having:
- Over 30 years experience means we can not only draw upon the latest developments but also, where appropriate, recommend lower capital cost solutions that better suit more labour intensive locations in developing economies.
- Impartiality: we are independent and not tied to any manufacturer. We can therefore recommend what is best for your business not ours!
- Truly International: more than 70 different countries; 90% outside the UK indeed particularly focussed in the developing markets including sub-Saharan Africa.
- Helping over 900 different poultry factories tangibly improve their manufacturing efficiencies and bottom line!
We focus on practical real issues; improving yields and quality, reducing production down-time and pilferage. Contact us now to arrange an initial consultation; you have nothing to lose except for improved profits and/or a costly mistaken machine purchase!
So whether you’re looking to build a new factory or expand an existing facility, would like to increase yield or reduce production costs or need to improve product quality or do things better your first decision should be to contact us.